Tuesday, October 11, 2005

i need to make a public apology to eelis for having forgotten to meet her at 3. instead i was at the matsumunoma drinking miso shiru! matsumunoma is a jap styled room in the asian studies building. i completely forgot till inthe middle of my tute at 4 plus did i remember. oh gosh!! i'm like to tootest person lah! and then i realised that my hp died on me! argh!!! can u believe it?! and then i was like so distracted by the fact that i had forgotten and that eelis was going to kill me (if i wasn't so close to her...) hahahah and the tutor kept staring at me cos i was so fidgety. and then after tute when i tried to call her on joyce's phone, it died!! the day of the dying phones!! argh!!!! hahaha well... i found her at home when i got back to call her.. ahhah she had a murderous aura.. nah! i'm kidding.. she just called me a blur toot!

I AM SO SORRY EELIS... I AM A BLUR TOOT!!!

and...... i have found my idol man!! a true idol!! ahhahaha www.cesar10.com. check this guy out. real and down to earth even tho........................... have fun!!

1 leaping turtles:

efarmer said...

HAHA.. Abel is bored so reading blogs. I was thinking do ppl actually go arnd and find cute guys websites to read? I think you shld keep ordering ceasar salads from now on, maybe your prince charming will appear.. have fun.